Friday, December 2, 2011
DIY Number One Heels
Ever wanted to be number one? Well, with these heels you can!! And how much will they cost? Let me tell you: they will cost you nothing! no-thing! That sounds appealing now, doesn't it?
You can creathe these babies yourself. What will you need?
- Two medals
- Needles and thread
- And it's possible to use a ribbon
When to use the ribbon?
When you want to wear your shoes with and without the decoration. If you put safety pins on the outsides of the ribbon, you can choose whether you want to wear your heels with your number one decoration! Plus, if you decide to create the decoration on a ribbon, you can put them on any shoe you want! You can even put one on a bag if you want to spice up your bag! :)
How to create these heels?
When you're using a ribbon, sew all the chains on the ribbon. When you're not using a ribbon, simply sew the chains on the shoe!
1. Measure how long the ribbon has to be to cover the entire front of the shoe
2. Pin the medal on the ribbon (or shoe) to see where it will look the prettiest. Try to put it as much as possible in the middle of the shoe. This will make your decoration the prettiest
3. Sew the chains on the ribbon (or shoe) the way you want them to be. Also glue the studs on the ribbon where you want. I decided to put the chains in the middle and finish it up with a stud on both sides. This is how your ribbon will look!
4. Put the safety pins on the ribbon and use these safety pins to secure the ribbon to the heel.
5. Follow the exact same steps on the other heel. Yay! Your pretty heels are all done! Now all you've got to do is put them on and wow everyone with your number one heels! :)
I hope you guys like this DIY! If you decide to do this yourself as well, don't hesitate to email me your results! I'd be happy to see your results!