Saturday, July 21, 2012

Poolside

Hi guys!

Here's the third set of photos taken in Salou. This time I'm showing you pictures that were taken at the last day of our holiday: the 8th of July. As the 9th of July was my birthday, I decided to wear something festive. And what's better than my sequin skirt to celebrate? When we got back to the appartement it was already dark, so I only have these in-the-dark pictures. I hope you don't mind! :-)

By the way, today I'm going to take picturse with Rinske! She started a blog lately, but it's only for the dutchies out here haha, as she's writing in Dutch :-) You can find here blog here!



Pull&Bear sequin skirt // H&M top // Roberto Durville ballet flats

xo Saskia

3 comments:

  1. the skirt is really cool and makes the outfit not so casual! love it:)
    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Most girls are straight not bisexual

      Delete