Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Time

Hi guys!

Here are some of my Christmas pics! I had a blast this year, I hope next year will be just as much fun, or maybe even more fun. In the Netherlands, we celebrate two days of Christmas besides Christmas Eve. I celebrated Christmas eve with my girlfriend and her mom. We unwrapped our gifts, talked, ate and just relaxed at home. I got the most amazing gifts, seriously. Rinske and her mother had gone totally crazy in stores (and online), I'm so super happy with the gifts (even though it might be a little bit too much!)!!

Rinske got me two items of the Anna Dello Russo for H&M collection: the clutch and the crocodile bracelet. Oh how I've been craving for those items... I also got robot shaped baubles. Robots are just amazing, seriously. You don't know how happy I was when I unwrapped this gift ha ha! I also got gloves and a pretty ring.
We celebrated first Christmas day with my family. My mother got me a gorgeous rose golden bracelet, I'm so in love. My sis also got me amazing gifts: a super nice necklace and the most amazing lenses box you've ever seen: shaped like an owl.. So cute!! In the evening, whe had a huge family diner. It was delicious.


I hope you enjoyed your Christmas as much as I did!

X Saskia

ps... Want to see more of this outfit? I've also shown it here, in the first post of a photoshoot I did last Sunday with Mira and Loes Ennen!

FOLLOW ME ON: TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM

4 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke cadeautjes! Ik vind trouwens dat dat jurkje in de vorige post je heel mooi staat! Je hebt echt een moooi figuur!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow het is echt heel, heel lang geleden dat ik je blog heb bezocht. Hij is nog steeds geweldig! Leuke post. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke cadeautjes!!!
    Alvast een hele fijne en fashionable nieuwjaarswisseling! <3

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete