Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sequins & Galaxy

Hi guys!

So here's the entire outfit post after yesterday's sneak peak! I wore this to the opening of the MOAM presents EYE&ME exhibition, which I posted about right here. The morning of the exhibition, I had a small photoshoot with a friend of mine, Nora, and the pictures were great! Unfortunately, I couldn't upload them to blogger as the size of the pics turned out too small.. :-( I uploaded a couple of these pics on my Instagram page, so you can check these out by easily searching for my Instagram username, which is @saskiavanrij. See you there for more pics!!







What I'm wearing:
Stylist's Own galaxy dress // Bullboxer heels // Only blazer


Check out my Instagram account @saskiavanrij for more pics!

X Saskia

FOLLOW ME ON: TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM

10 comments:

  1. Looking beautiful, that dress is gorgeous!
    Thank you for your lovely comment.

    TIGERHEART

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, love the print of that dress.

    x Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Galaxy prints are so in right now! Love that dress!

    www.cheritrendystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That galaxy print dress is gorgeous! :D

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ontzettend mooi jurkje, wat andere kleuren dan het normale galaxy, maar ik ben er dol op! liefs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Echt een heel mooi jurkje! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dress, love galaxy print! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prachtige jurk!

    xoxo

    tfd-thefashiondistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit!! :) And, thanks for visiting my blog! Gave you a follow here <3
    http://queenlytan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete