Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Suit 'n Shorts

Hi guys!

Yesterday I attended the Cream PR bloggers event, which was all about DIY. We had the chance to have a tiny winy photoshoot with our favorite items from e.g. Summum Woman. Picking the items was quite hard, they had so many items, and lots of them had amazing prints. And you might have noticed that I love prints. Floral prints especially.

Eventually I picked a lovely floral suit with shorts, and combined it with the top I was already wearing. I found some great heels (so lucky they were my size!!) to finish the look. Hope you guys like it!!







What I'm wearing:
Summum Woman shorts & blazer // H&M top // Edith & Ella heels


What do you think of these items? And of the shorts suit itself? I absolutely love it, and I'll definitely be searching for a suit like this for a long, long time. But first: saving money!

More pics of this amazing event will come soon! Thank you so much Cream PR for the amazing evening! :-)

Have a nice day guys!

X Saskia

FOLLOW ME ON: TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM

16 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this suit on you:)
    Was great to meet you there!

    xx
    Tali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Klinkt super leuk! En je short suit is GE - WEL - DIG
    Ik wil er ook nog graan eentje voor de zomer.
    Staat je echt super!

    X lisa

    www.llittleblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the matching shorts suit look, especially in a floral print, but so far I haven't been brave enough to try it!

    Helen at http://uhhelsyeah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, dat pak staat je echt heel goed!

    Leuk dat je erbij was :)



    http://www.style-chameleon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super mooi! Staat je echt heel goed! Zou dat shortje en jasje zo toevoegen aan m'n collectie, haha!

    XX Red Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful. I l o v e co-ordinates. Especially ones with an amazing print!

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leuke outfit heb je gestyled!
    Moesten jullie nog lang op de trein wachten?
    Ik heb me prima vermaakt op het event; wie weet kom ik je op een volgend event weer tegen :)
    Ohjah: en ik kende je blog nog niet, dus ik ga je volgen!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I reallylove your style. You look so gorgeous,dear <3
    Wish you a beautiful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super leuke outfit! x Elma

    www.reinadelamoda.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't believe I just found your blog :) Love all your outfit posts! You're great at dressing up with prints~ I could definitely use some help from you! I'm terrible and tend to dress in various shades of grey, black, and navy hahah

    your newest follower on Bloglovin'
    I'm looking forward to your next posts!

    pshawscorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic suit! And you are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Geweldig pakje!! Echt heel leuk gekozen!
    Lekker zomers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the floral jacket and shorts!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for visiting my blog :) Love the short suit, so cute! Your shoes are adorable too!

    http://www.daintyinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing look!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete