Only a couple more minutes until the second Sunday of the month is over again, so it's time for my late night Instadiary post! Want to see what I did last month?
1. Some of the things I bought in Hungary! Couch is an amazing German magazine. If you have a chance to buy it: do it!
2. Throw back thursday to moustaches before they became a trend. This pic is from this 2011 blogpost
3. And another TBT! I went through my old blogger pics on my mobile phone. It's great to see everything again haha, made me laugh out loud a couple of times!
4. Gorgeous blue seas in the south of France. Outfit post here
5. Beauty is inside a fridge.
6. My legs are extremely tanned in this pic. They're all white again now.. I want summer back!
1. Home made slushie. Those slushie makers are amazing!! Bought mine at Blokker
2. My inkkas shoes. I love them! Also check out my Blogpost with these lovelies.
3. Fashionology necklace. See how I combined it here
4. Meet this badass boy Goofy, Rinske's cat.
5. I live in Utrecht now!!!
6. Yes. Definitely yes to this outfit from Rihanna.
1. Went shopping when I still had money. This is what I bought! More pics soon...
2. Pretty new ring
3. Tali from rockmyheels.com working her DIY blouse at the C&A event
4. Small part of my DIY at the same event
5. C&A spoiled us with this amazing goodiebag!
6. Some looks in black and white from the C&A event. Can't help but put many pics of it on Instagram haha!
Hope you enjoyed this post :-) Have a nice week guys! Any good plans? I'll be having school again, so I hope I'll be able to post some things, but as you might have noticed already, it's pretty hard to both go to school and keep up with blogging every two days! But I'll do my best. Any of you experiencing the same problems?
FORMER PARADES IS ON: BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE PLUS | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | STYLIGHT