Monday, March 28, 2011

Break Out









Taking a break from studying again! It's time to relax a little bit and not translate Latin texts for half an hour. That means it's time to show you what I'm wearing!

I'm wearing a green Zara skirt today (I actually wanted to combine it with pink: colour blooooock!!!! But eventually I didn't, as you can see haha). I combined it with a white top. I sewed a bow on it this morning. The bow is actually supposed to be put in your hair, but I figured it would be nice on a top as well! :) I'm also carrying my Jimmy Choo for H&M clutch ♥

I'm gonna go back to Dido & Aeneas (the two people we've been reading about last couple of weeks, haha) now!

Big love,
Saskia.

Oh by the way, could you guys vote for me please? I'm participating in a contest called "Concours Blog de l'année 2011", in English: they're looking for the blogger of the year 2011. And that's who I wanna be. Or at least I want to make it to the first page!! So follow this link:

Concours Blog de l'année 2011 - Cosmopolitan.fr

And scroll down! Click the "Je vote" button, tick the checkbox and click "je valide". Then you see a "VOTÉ" button. Thank you very much!!!

2 comments:

  1. Breaks are essential to studying :))
    Love the skirt! You are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear!! i really like the green skirt and the pics !1you are so beautiful...
    kisses from Spain.

    ReplyDelete