Tuesday, May 10, 2011

An Honour







This is what I wore today. The dress is quite old, it used to belong to my mother's best friend, but she died of cancer. It feels like an honour to me to finally fit in it. If only she could see it... But I'm sure she's watching my whole family every day, she's looking out for us! :)

Well, I hope the weather was just as great as your place as it was at mine! In the morning we had lots of rain, but in the afternoon it totally changed. The sun just loves us, I think! :P

The shoes I'm wearing are what came out of a little DIY project of mine. :)


Love,

Saskia

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a sweet post, and to wear an outfit with such sentimental value. I'm sure she sees you wearing it and is smiling down on you and your family.

    Shasie
    Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Het jurkje is echt mooi! En bijzonder met dat verhaal erbij!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post <3
    I'm sure that she is really glad that her beautiful dress is being worn by such a beautiful girl who appreciates it!

    peachandpeaches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heel gaaf jurkje, zal voor je moeder ook wel gek zijn om je erin te zien, denk ik?


    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style!
    -Tori
    fashiontrendsmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete