Wednesday, June 8, 2011

blogger meeting + outfit!


from left to right: jan, jennie, anouk and michelle!


denise and roshelle taking pictures of jennie and michelle!


anouk and roshelle at Cafe FLOOR, where we had lunch!


what I had for lunch. nothing really fancy, just a tasty bowl of soup! :)


from left to right: anouk, jan, denise, jennie and michelle! the girls were all amazing, they were so sweet!

we first went to Amsterdam, to the IJhallen: an enormous vintage market. but as the rain was pouring down from the sky and it was an open-air market (arrrrgh) we were soaking wet and didn't see the entire market. I bought only one thing at the IJhallen: a velvet brown maxi skirt. I'm still searching for a top that'll go perfectly with it, but when I have it, I'll immediately show you the skirt!
After the IJhallen, we went to Rotterdam, where we first had lunch at Cafe FLOOR, then went for some shopping, took pictures and had dinner at Caffè Italia.

And now, here we goooo, the pictures of what I wore!! :)






ok this is not my camera but oh how I wish it was! I think I'm gonna save some money and buy one! :D (if you have any tips on which camera is a good one for beginners, do tell! thanks!!)

The day whole was amazing, I hope to see you all again sometime soon, girls!

Love,

Saskia

12 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I love that dress, so cute!

    I recently bought a Canon PowerShot SX30 IS and I love it! I have mostly left it on auto since I am not completely sure how to use it yet but the pictures are still great. I hope that helps!

    ~Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. leuke outfit, dat kleedje is echt prachtig!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. alle foto's zien er zo gezellig uit!
    je hebt een nieuwe follower erbij. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een mooie ketting!
    Het ziet er echt gezellig uit. :)
    hoe komen jullie daar precies bij, zo'n meeting?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really love the peacock feather necklace! :)

    -fb X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super blog!!
    ook een leuke post!
    wil je mijn blog ook volgen?

    liveyourlifeinheaven.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, you are all beautiful ;)
    I think that camera was a nikon, isn't it?
    I currently have a nikon d3100, it's my first reflex, a serious camera in plain terms. In my opinion it's a good camera to start, it doesn't cost much, it has many functions and the quality of pics is really really really good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow your dress is incredible, with that huge red flower on the bottom, WOW! and with the peacock necklace it matches perfectly. looks like a fun blogger day! :)

    cheers,
    --Megan//The Martian Tide

    ReplyDelete
  9. You all look so beautifl! I'd love to do a meet up with other bloggers some time. That looks so fun!

    Aryn
    Driftwood and Daydreams

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I love your dress, it's such a bold statement, but you totally pull it off!

    ReplyDelete