Monday, December 31, 2012

Bye Bye 2012

Hi guys!

Here's my last post of 2012, a year that has brought me a lot. I passed my exams, am going to college in Utrecht now, I made new friends, went to the Amsterdam Fashion Week, got to meet even more amamzing people, I've got over 300 followers... I'd just like to say thank you. Thank you for everything, for supporting me, leaving comments, following, some of you even kept reading my blog after I didn't post anything for about two weeks haha. You guys are amazing!!

Besides closing this year, I also have to show you the last holiday look from the photoshoot. The make-up is pretty calm in this one, but that doesn't make it less gorgeous. And the super cute kitty cat in the pic is Mira's. His name is Casper, he's so cute!! But just look at the paws, this kitty will grow!


What I'm wearing:
H&M dress // Zara knuckle box bag

Make-up
face ~ Garnier BB Creme, Estée Lauder blusher, Sephora blusher, Clinique powder
eyes ~ Dior eyeshadow, Sephora eyeshadow
lips ~ Essence lipgloss


I wish you all the very best for 2013!! May this year bring you joy, luck, love, and lots and lots of gorgeous, fashionable moments ;-)

I've got a little surprise in store for you for 2013: I cut my hair! And it's short, super short. I'll get back to you on this, but for now you'll all have to go party and celebrate the passing of this year!!

Love,
Saskia

FOLLOW ME ON: TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this outfit is so beautiful! I am in love with the dress, and your makeup is beautiful! What a cute cat too! Serious perfection right here, I am in love. I hope you had a wonderful New Year!
    X Jane

    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super mooie jurk!!
    Jij ook nog de beste wensen en op naar nog meer mooie outfits in 2013 <3

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVEEE THIS POST!!
    AWESOME OUTFIT.

    Taelor
    stylishsista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete