Friday, October 25, 2013

Throwback: Paris in 2011




I'm wearing: H&M blazer, Bershka pants, River Island scarf, flats bought in Paris, H&M sunglasses, Zara bag

Here's a throwback post with an outfit I wore in Paris, when I went there two years ago. I haven't been to Paris in such a long time and I still long to go there again. I wouldn't say that I still want to live there, but it still is a city I dream about and love visiting. I still want to take my girlfriend to Paris, but as I stated in my last post about interior inspiration, I don't really have enough money to do that. Maybe I should stop spending money on clothing for a while and start saving money for trips and eventually clothing again. I have to pay rent now!

This bag is still one of my favorites. It has this business casual, vintage look over it which I love. I bought it in Paris at Zara, I guess I bought it in the year these pictures were taken. I still use it so much and I still get many compliments when I use it. It's always good to have such a bag!

My exams are over now.. I don't really know how they went, it's always difficult to say that. I can just hope for the best now!

♥ Saskia

FORMER PARADES IS ON: BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE PLUS | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | STYLIGHT

8 comments:

  1. That picture with the cat is so cute! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! The cat is so cute :) The bag is great!
    Wanna float with us? http://www.floatstardust.blogspot.com
    The Floating Team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prachtige foto's!
    Leuke outfit draag je

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die kleuren staan echt heel leuk bij elkaar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. leuke blog heb je & een mooie outfit
    www.lifeofnessah.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooie foto's! Parijs is altijd een goed idee :) reden om weer terug te gaan.

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete