Sunday, August 18, 2013

Instadiary

Due to my holiday, I've missed second Sunday of the month, but no worries, I'm back since Friday, so I'll just make it a third Sunday of the month Instadiary for once!! Past month has been all about fashion and summer holiday, here we go!

1. I wore these lovely heels (bought in Figueres) to Fashion Week
2. Before the show, after all the ticket drama you can read about here
3. My outfit to Fashion Week! Click here for the entire outfit post!
4. Outfit to the Modefabriek! Entire post here
5. Modefabriek!
6. My press band and goodies matched with my outfit :-)

1. This necklace is so cute!! Bought it in France.
2. My motto.
3. Lovely shoes at Tony Cohen's fashion show
4. Summer kicked in in the Netherlands, so we had this friend in the garden to keep us cooled down!
5. TBT to July 2010, wearing my Jimmy Choo for H&M heels and clutch
6. These Inkkas shoes are AH-MAH-ZING and...... I've got news about them. Stay tuned!

1. Holiday pics! Fireworks in Ádánd, Hungary
2. With Rinske
3. Lake Balaton behind the flowers. No filter, because it doesn't need one.
4. I've taken so many pics like this one this summer, haha.
5. Ridiculously photogenic Meindert, wearing an Are You Swedish? tee. More here
6. Summer souvenirs. Bracelets from France and Hungary.

Next month on the second Sunday of the month again! Besides these Instagram pics, I don't have much outfit posts from Hungary: it was way too hot to wear more than a bikini... So I'll start this week with my outfit posts from France!!

♥ Saskia

FORMER PARADES IS ON: BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE PLUS | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | STYLIGHT

15 comments:

  1. de schoenen zijn inderaad echt geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics:D
    Tnx for visiting me
    Do you wanna follow each other via bloglovin?
    Let me know
    Kisses

    www.deeaella.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely insta posts!
    thanks for visiting my blog dear...
    i'm glad i found your blog.
    would you like to follow each other?
    just let me know.

    kisses,
    www.streetblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke foto's! en die quote "Life is short Buy the shoes" zo ga ik er nou is anders tegen aankijken als ik twijfel over schoenen om ze te kopen.

    Liefs, Jet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik vind dit soort artikelen altijd leuk om te lezen. Mooie foto's ook. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die pauwenketting is echt super! Mooie foto's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw wat een gave foto's! Vooral van fashion week en je vakantie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pics
    xxx

    www.animasorella.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ik vind instagram posts altijd zo leuk! en die hartjeszonnebril heb ik ook haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. leuke diary! en lief die foto van jou en renske!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! Thanks for commenting on our blog! Love the pics, and that peacock feather necklace is awesome!
    Wanna float with us? http://www.floatstardust.blogspot.com
    We are now your new followers,
    The Floating Team!

    ReplyDelete