Thursday, August 8, 2013

Sophisticated Luxury, Cool Sports

If you've read my latest post, you know quite a bit now about the brand Are You Swedish. But now you can actually see an item of their Cool Sports Collection on me! I'm not the sportiest type, so I didn't really create a sporty outfit. I'm wearing a (super) mini skirt.... Not the thing I would wear if I would ever go sporting, hehe. Meindert did wear a bit sportier outfit, or at least, that's what I think. Men can go sporting in their (swimming) shorts, right? Or am I really such a loser at sports that I don't even know that's extremely not done? Could be...







Meindert is wearing:
AYS?SLC tee // Bershka shorts

I'm wearing:
AYS?SLC tee // Primark skirt // H&M heels


Meindert is such a photogenic guy, don't you think?? I really, really love how these pictures turned out. His style is also amazing. I'm still encouraging him to start his own fashion blog hehe, can you help me with this? ;-)

Do you like this unisex tee? I love how it fits Meindert :-) With me, it's slightly big, but I'm super tiny. Might be the reason why I don't work out as well: I'm super tiny and I don't, I repeat, I really DON'T want to get any smaller. That's the other side of what you always hear, about girls wanting to get thinner. I'm the opposite.

Oh by the way, I do work out, and I actually do sports. I do ballet. Once a week. And that's a full body work out. But I don't do it to get thinner, I do it because I love it. And that's what everyone should do! And that was my speech about sporting.

♥ Saskia

FORMER PARADES IS ON: BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE PLUS | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | STYLIGHT

9 comments:

  1. Nice combination with the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. indead Meindert is really photogenic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel leuk! Mooie rok trouwens :)

    Liefs,
    Kiki / Chicks About Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love unisex sweaters and t-shirts! Staat je goed hoor.
    Enne, geweldige heels ook :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shoes! Lovely !
    You two look great!
    x Jana

    www.amoreforfashion.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jouw outfit is echt heel leuk en wat ben ik jaloers op je lange benen! :o

    Inge
    www.fashionenvie.be

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik vind het bij jullie allebei heel leuk staan! Leuk gecombineerd met een rokje :)

    ReplyDelete