Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Back from Salou

Hi guys!!

After my holiday from Salou, I'm finally back to show you some pictures!! My friend Vyvian wanted to take outfit pics almost every day haha so I decided to get my fortune out of that: we took outfit pictures of each other! Yay! So here I am showing you the first set of pictures! :-) I hope you guys like them.




What I'm wearing:
H&M tops // Pull & Bear skirt // ballet flats from Paris


The pics are taken at our appartement (1), the boulevard (2) and the beach of Salou (3). We didn't go to the beach very often (OK we went there only once in the afternoon, but we took a midnight swim twice. So that's three times in 8 days he he!) as we had a great swimming pool where we stayed. We also took pictures at the swimming pool, so don't worry, you'll be seeing the swimming pool as well! :-)

I also dyed my hair again!! I haven't taken any pictures yet, but they will be on the blog very soon as well! You may remember that I used to go darker when I dyed my hair, but this time I decided to go the other way. My hair's lighter now! Can't wait to show you the results! :-) As you probably already know by now: I've got lots of blog posts coming up for you guys! That's my way of saying sorry for not posting anything while I was on holiday ha ha. Stay tuned!

Much love,
xo Saskia

6 comments:

  1. such a cute outfit and I love the skirt:)
    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een super rok!
    Ziet er ook heerlijk zonning uit!
    Liefs, Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een mooi rokje! En ik ben benieuwd naar je haar :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Salou. The last summer I was here :)
    Sheinside giveaway on our blog: MID-SUMMER SHEINSIDE GIVEAWAY
    xx

    ReplyDelete